Stuffed Pepper Soup
Makes 2 Quarts: 6-8 servings
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Contains: Freeze dried green and red bell peppers, white rice, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and spices.
Allergen Info: gluten-free ingredients. This product is produced on equipment that also handles peanuts, soy, and tree nuts.
3 Cups Water
4 Cups Chicken Broth
1 Can (28 oz.) Diced Tomatoes
1 Lb. Ground Beef or Turkey
1 Teaspoon Salt
Step 1: In a 4 quart pot add water, broth, soup mix and salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Step 2: Brown beef or turkey, drain and add to pot along with diced tomatoes. Cover and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
Garnish with a generous topping of grated Parmesan, cheddar or Romano cheese.
- Use fat free chicken broth.
- Use 94% ground beef or 97% turkey burger.
- Add an additional ½ lb ground beef or turkey.
- Use hot Italian sausage for a spicy kick.
- Substitute vegetable broth for chicken broth.
- Tastes great without the ground beef or turkey.
Serving Suggestions & Ideas:
- Melt in 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese before serving.
There are no reviews yet.